Are you working to achieve MCS Accreditation (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) to be able to participate in the Government’s RHI (Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive) Scheme? If so, our new Logic Certification courses will prove competency in the following areas.
- 10th & 11th November 2014: Foundation Certificate in Basic Heating & Hot Water System Design
- 12th November 2014: WRAS – Water Regulations Certificate
- 13th & 14th November 2014: Installation, Commissioning & Safety Aspects of Hot Water Systems for Domestic Use, in accordance with UK Building Regulations (often referred to as “Unvented”).
- 17th November 2014: Environmental Technology Systems Awareness
- 18th-21st November 2014: Installation & Maintenance of Heat Pump Systems (non-refrigerant circuits)
- 24th & 25th November 2014: CITB (Cskills Awards) Pipework & Brazing
- 26/27/28th November 2014: CITB (Cskills Awards) F-Gas J11/Cat 1 Certification
Delegates may attend any or all of the above courses. Please ask for a quote for the courses you are interested in.